The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued new guidelines for the remaining Class 12 board examinations. The board has asked for strict compliance with its guidelines by the center superintendents during the remaining Class 12 exams from December 16, 2021, to December 30, 2021.
New guidelines issued by CBSE for remaining Class 12 board exams
- The affiliated schools will receive password mails first from the board. The operational code will be sent to the schools by CBSE at 10:45 am.
- The Superintendents must ensure that all appearing students enter the exam halls by 10:45 am.
- Students who reach the exam center late should be frisked properly.
- Schools should ensure question papers are printed within the stipulated period and make printing arrangements for the same.
- In case of a delay in the start of the examination, students should be provided additional time equal to the lost time.
- The practice of evaluating papers in exam centers is being stopped from December 16, 2021.
- All the Centre Superintendents will pack and seal all OMR sheets within 15 minutes after the examination, in the presence of the observer.
- The Centre Superintendent and an observer will sign the sealed parcel and mention the time of packing too. Once the OMR sheets are packed and sealed, they will be dispatched to the concerned regional office.
- The receipt of dispatch will also be uploaded as per practice.
The notification also said that the Centre Superintendent would be responsible for conducting the examinations smoothly and fairly. CBSE will take action against the Centre Superintendent and the school as per affiliation and board examination by-laws of the board.