Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has started the online registration process for admission to 85 percent state quota undergraduate medical seats. All the candidates can visit the official website (kea.kar.nic.in) and apply for the same. The Karnataka NEET counseling is being held for admission to UG Medical and Dental courses for the year 2021-22 in the state of Karnataka.
As per the official notice, the last date to register online is December 17. “Mere qualifying in UGNEET 2021 does not confer any right on the candidate unless the candidate fulfills eligibility conditions/submission of certificates. Further, only the candidates who complete the registration process including submitting relevant original documents for verification are eligible for admission to UG Medical/Dental seats in government/private colleges in Karnataka,” read the official notice.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Registration 2021: How to apply
- Go to the official website — kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “UGNEET 2021 – Online application link”
- Enter your login details and upload the documents
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button.
Important dates to remember:
- Online registration — Till December 17, 2021
- Last date to pay the registration fees — December 18
- Submission of Special Category Certificates (only by Karnataka candidates — NCC, Sports, Defence, Ex-defence, Scouts & Guides, CAPF, Ex-CAPF, AGL) Only at KEA, Bangalore — December 17 to December 18
- Verification of Documents – Karnataka candidates – Read the instructions in the following pages and also hosted separately on the KEA Website with regard to document verification and follow the instructions — December 20, 2021 to December 23, 2021
- Marks entry and uploading of Marks card etc – only by non- Karnataka candidates – Read the instructions on the following pages and hosted separately in the KEA Website with regard to document verification and follow the instructions — December 15 to December 20
- Downloading of Verification Slip – Read the instructions on the following pages — From 11 am on December 28, 2021 to December 30, 2021 (8 pm)