ManikchandPahade Law College, Aurangabad is the oldest law college in Marathwada region(Top Law College In India). On the eve of the states re-organization prominent Advocates and educationist of Aurangabad took the lead to establishing “Marathwada Legal & General Education Society”.(Best Law college in India) Prominent amongst them were Mr. Govindbhai Shroff, Late H.G. Vaishnav, Adv. L. S. Kulkarni. The society was established with the mission to establish the law college in the region, as at that time the facility for higher education in general & legal education in particular was lacking. For taking legal education students had to run to places like Hyderabad, Nagpur, Pune and Mumbai etc(Law colleges in Aurangabad).
Courses offerd at Manikchand Pahade Law college:(Top LLB Colleges)
Under Graduate Course :
- L.L.B. – Five Year couse (After Passing 12 th std.)
- L.L.B. – Three Year course (After graduation)
Post Graduate Course :
- LL.M. (Criminal Law)
- LL.M. (Constitutional Law)
- LL.M. (Business Law)
- LL.M. (Labour Law)
- Diploma in Taxation Laws (D.T.L.)
- 2. Diploma in Labour Laws (D.L.L.)
- Diploma in Cyber Laws (D.C.L.)
- Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence and Forensic Scince
- Diploma in Intellevtual Property Laws (D.I.L.)
Eligibility Certificate for admission at Manikchand Pahade law college:(List of Law College)
Students seeking admission to LL.B. I shall apply in their own handwriting in the prescribed from. Application must be complete in all respect. Incomplete application shall not be accepted. Application must be submitted along with all relevant documents as per detail shown below.
- a) Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- b) Certified true copy of Mark Memo of last qualified passed.
- c) Form of Eligibility Certificate in case these students who are migrating from other University along with Migration Certificate Original Mark Memo.
- d) A Letter of authority from those who are in service.
- e) An application for free studentship with income certificate in case of economically Backward class students or prescribed form for Scholarship / Free ship (B.C.) Holders
- f) Affidavit of U.G.C. regulation for curbing to menace of ragging. Two statements (a) by parent (b) by student.
The following benefits are available to the deserving students :(Law colleges in maharashtra)
1.E.B.C. Free Studentship.
2.Scholarship and educational Concession to the Children of Freedom Fighters.
3.Educational Concessions to the children of primary School Teachers, etc.
4.Government of India Scholarship to the S.C. / S.T. / OBC and D.N.T. Student.
5.Educational Concession to the children of Jawans / Ex Serviceman.
6.National Loan Scholarship to meritorious students.
7.State Government Open Merit Scholarship.
8.Free Studentship to Backward Class Students.