UPSC exam 2022 dates: The Union Public Service Commission Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021 will be held as per the schedule on January 7, 8, 9, 15, and 16, 2022. The UPSC department has taken this decision after reviewing the prevailing condition of Covid-19.
Directives given by UPSC to state and other authorities
The Commission has requested the State Governments for ensuring that the candidates coming for the exaination should not face any problem in their movement.
Special attension should be given to candidates coming from containment / micro-containment zone(s).
The candidates’ e-Admit Cards and ID Cards of the examination functionaries are to be used as movement passes.
The State Governments have further been requested that public transport be made operational to the optimum level, at least on a day before the Examination till the date of conduct of the Examination.
UPSC 2021 exam guidelines mainly contain:
- personal hygiene of the candidates/examination functionaries,
- maintenance of social distancing and wearing of masks by the candidates/ examinations functionaries all the time,
- provision of sanitizers at convenient places in the Venue and to the examination functionaries,
- candidates to carry their own sanitizers in transparent bottles,
- sanitization of each Venue on regular basis,
- two surplus examination rooms for accommodating the candidates who would be coughing, sneezing, having breathlessness, feeling feverish so that they can take the examination under appropriate safety protocols etc.