NMAT 2022: Registration (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
NMAT 2022 Registration has been started from 3rd August 2021. NMAT is a university level Management entrance exam conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) every year. The exam will be intended to offer admission in the MBA programs of various top rank management participating institutions across the country. Here, through this article candidates will get complete information with latest updates about the NMAT 2022 Admission.
|Events||Starting date||Ending date|
|NMAT 2022 Registration||3-Aug-21||10-Nov-21|
|Late NMAT Registration||11-Nov-21||15-Nov-21|
|NMAT exam dates 2021||14-Oct-21||27-Dec-21|
|Registration – Retake||15-Oct-21||24-Dec-21|
NMAT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for NMAT 2022 Examination:
NMAT 2022 Application Form
Here are some key instructions regarding the NMAT Application Form 2022 for candidates:
- The Application form submission process has been started through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- NMAT 2022 Application form has been made available from the 3rd August 2021 to 10th November 2021.
- Authority will also provide the last chance to submit the application form with late fee charges.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form with late fee charges till 15th November 2021.
- Candidates must have to fill the application form very carefully as any invalid or any incomplete details can cause rejection of the application form.
- After completing the registration process, candidates will be advised to take the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application fee can only be submitted through online mode. Candidates will be able to submit the application fee by Visa, Master card, Debit card, American express, Diners Club, Net banking, or Mobile Wallets payment gateways.
The application form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|NMAT 2022 registration fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|NMAT 2022 registration fee (late)||Rs. 2500/-|
|Re schedule||Rs. 1100/-|
NMAT Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can confirm their eligibility for the NMAT 2022 examination:
- Age Limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit for NMAT.
- Qualification: Applying candidates for NMAT 2022 should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates should score at least 50% Marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of required qualification in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
NMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following will be the complete NMAT 2022 Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode
- Question Types: Question paper will contain Multiple choice questions (MCQs) type question.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours to complete the examination.
- of Questions: There will be total 120 Questions in the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking on wrong answer.
NMAT 2022 Question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
NMAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMAT by GMAC will contain the questions from various topics of Language skill, Quantitative skill and Logical reasoning. The complete syllabus of NMAT 2022 will contain the topic such as:
Language skill: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Vocabulary & Grammar, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms and synonyms etc.
Quantitative skill:Ratio, Percentages, Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, Profit and loss, Average, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry etc.
Logical Reasoning:Reasoning Analogies, Artificial Language, Blood Relations, Calendars, Cause and Effect, Clocks, Coding-Decoding, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Alphanumeric series etc.
NMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here, we have provided some effective preparation tips candidates should follow for better result:
- Make the proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the Syllabus and exam pattern.
- Buy the NMAT preferred books for the preparation of examinations.
- Participate in the mock tests and solve the sample and previous year question papers.
- Keep the proper balance in study and physical activities.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction.