India’s thriving hospitality industry offers numerous job opportunities and significantly contributes to the country’s GDP. To meet the increasing demand for skilled professionals in this field, NMIMS School of Hospitality Management (SoHM) offers BBA program in Hospitality Operations & Management
A 3-year BBA program in Hospitality Operations & Management at NMIMS School of Hospitality Management Has started their 2023 admission. It is highly regarded by those aspiring to work in the hospitality industry and focuses on practical experience and skills development through lectures, capstone projects, internships, and industry visits. This program aims to prepare students for success in the global hospitality industry through its innovative curriculum, experiential learning approach, and top placement opportunities, international internship and multiple career choices.
Awards and Recognition:
In 2022, School of Hospitality Management (SoHM) was recognised by The Knowledge Review as one of the top institutions for hospitality management education.
Dr Ruchita Verma, Dean of the NMIMS School of Hospitality Management said “Our BBA program in Hospitality Operations and Management is unique that it provides students with a broad understanding of the diverse career opportunities available in the hospitality industry, including luxury retail, travel & tourism, F&B, and more. The program’s three-year curriculum is designed to develop students’ overall skills and help them achieve their career goals in the industry.”
Benefits of Studying Hospitality:
It provides opportunities to work in hotels, airlines, cruise liners, retail, PR, events, tourism, exclusive internships and executive placements through industry partnerships, futuristic operations and management curriculum, future-proof skillset and entrepreneurial outlook, international experience in a global industry, development of customer service skills through hospitality roles and opportunities for career advancement in a constantly growing and evolving industries.
- Students who have passed 10+2 from any stream with a minimum of 50%
- Students will be admitted through an entrance test and a personal interview, based on merit, aptitude, and language skills.
- Students passing Diploma Engineering with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
- Students can register at https://shm.nmims.edu/
- Selected candidates will be required to complete an online test and personal interview
- The entrance test for the BBA in Hospitality Operations and Management program will be a one-hour exam worth 50 marks.
- Students will be selected based on their performance in the entrance test and personal interview.