Established in 1994 as Department of Architecture in the Priyadarshini College of Engineering and Architecture 2006 – as an independent institution named as ‘Priyadarshini Insititute of Architecture and Design Studies’
PIADS is located at Nagpur, in the centre of India. Famously known as the ‘Orange City’, Nagpur is one of the fastest developing cities of the country, but uniquely, without the overpowering gust of development experienced in other such cities!! Nagpur still is a calm, quiet and peaceful city, with a comprehensive spread and accommodating multi-cultural populance. This, along with its location, makes Nagpur a perfect city for two of the most vital necessities for any society – Health and Education. Indeed, it has become a major hub for the two aspects.
Nagpur also is the second greenest city and is ranked 10th on the basis of economy, size and population with rapidly developing infrastructure for Housing, Recreation, International Transportation and crowning glory of the city – MIHAN SEZ.
LTJSS and PIADS have contributed extensively to this rapidly progressing city, with the commitment towards quality education. PIADS has welcomed students from all over the country into its fold, adding to the cultural diversity and warmth of the city.
Bachelor of Architecture
The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 (Std. XII) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or equivalent OR
Govt. recognized technical diploma after (10 + 3) in any branch with 50 percent marks in aggregate with Mathematics as subject of examination. 45% aggregate for the reserved category candidates from the state of Maharashtra subject to qualifying approved aptitude test (NATA)
All the students aspiring to join Graduate program shall have to qualify the
NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST IN ARCHITECTURE (NATA)
Conducted by Council of Architecture.
The institute is recognized by Council of Architecture as center for conducting NATA for the admission to the course of Architecture all over India. More information and Registration forms can be downloaded from the website – www.nata.in
The test consists of 2 papers:
100 MARKS (2 HOURS)
100 MARKS (2 HOURS)
Weightage for Merit List:
- Aptitude Test (NATA): 50% of aggregate of both Tests
- Qualifying Examination: 50% of aggregate marks in Class XII
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
IN B.ARCH. / B.ARCH. (I.D) 1st Year.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- 10th Mark Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate from Nagpur University.
- Indian Nationality Certificate.
- NATA Score Card.
- Passing / Diploma / Degree Certificate.
- Migration Certificate from Board / Univ. (for OMS Student)
- Gap Certificate (in original, on stamp paper of Rs. 100/)
- Admission letter from MASA in Original. (For CAP Seats)
- In Case of Reserved Category Copy of Necessary Cast Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate.
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Diploma Mark sheets
- 3 recent passport size photographs.