S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research inaugurated in 1981 by the then British Prime Minister, the Rt. Hon. Margaret Thatcher, and have grown over the years to be recognised as one of the top 10 business schools of India.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research are a part of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and function as an autonomous Institute with entrepreneurial agility. S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research mission is to influence practice and promote value-based growth. We build on this mission through pedagogic innovations and pioneering programmes, which have helped us stand out for our unique and distinctive path in management education.
SPJIMR has acquired the reputation of meeting societal needs of under-managed sectors by offering unique, purposeful and relevant initiatives. This ensures self-financing, personal freedom with professional accountability and a corporatised culture.
More than 1,000 participants from diverse backgrounds are enrolled at any given time across a range of management programmes offered by SPJIMR.
In recent months, SPJIMR has enhanced student-faculty connect, launched Design Thinking across all programmes, accelerated faculty development and stepped up engagement with alumni, corporates and other stakeholders.
PGDM -Post Graduate Diploma in Management
PGPM -Post Graduate Programme in Management
GMP -Global Management Programme
PGMPW-Post Graduate Management Programme for Women
FPM-Fellow Programme in Management
Family Managed Business Programs:
- PGPFMB-Post Graduate Programme in Family Managed Business
- OMP-Owner Management Programme
- WMP-Women Management Programme
- LEAD to TRANSFORM – Global Leadership Programme for Family Business Owners
Executive Education programmes
- PGEMP -Post Graduate Executive Management Programme
- PGPGM-Post Graduate Programme in General Management
Social Sector programmes
- PGP-DM – Post Graduate Programme in Development Management
- SocialBrics –Management Development Programmes
The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. They are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams. The profiles are scored and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile cum Score based.
Various factors are considered for selection of applicants such as-
Versatility and achievements
Eligibility and Qualifying Criteria
Applicants need to meet the qualifying scores for the entrance exams.
- P. Jain Institute of Management and Research have more than 44 full time faculty members, of which 28 are PhDs. The average experience of the core faculty is over 18 years, with several who have come to academics after years of experience as practitioners. In addition, S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research have over 14 adjunct faculties and several more visiting faculty who engage with participants of various courses.